You can have Argentinian Chimmichurri using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Argentinian Chimmichurri
- It's 2 cups of chopped parsley (flat leaf).
- It's 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 3 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 Tbsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 Tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2-1 Tbsp of crushed red pepper flakes (depending on taste).
- You need 1 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of boiling hot water.
- It's 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 of non reactive air tight container.
Argentinian Chimmichurri instructions
- Chop parsley and garlic making sure you have two cups of parsley..
- Add garlic and dry ingredients to parsley..
- Pour in sunflower oil..
- Pour in hot water..
- Pour in red wine vinegar..
- Mix well. (do not shake).
- Cover and refrigerate.(allow at least 24 hours for flavors to combine).