Cheesy garlic bread with guacamole. There's regular garlic bread, and then there's THIS Cheesy Garlic Bread! Soft on the inside with crispy edges, perfectly cheesy. Easy and super cheesy garlic bread can be served as an accompaniment or as a dish all on its own!
Let's just get this over with. I peek around the corner of the web world with yet another zucchini recipes. Serve alongside pasta, soup or salad as an easy, delicious This bread is so good I had a hard time knowing when to stop! You can have Cheesy garlic bread with guacamole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy garlic bread with guacamole
- You need of Cheesy Garlic Bread.
- Prepare 1 of white wrap bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of seeded mustard.
- It's 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- It's 2 of avocado.
- You need 1/4 of brown onion.
- It's 2 slice of red capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It's 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
I wanted to just keep reaching for slice after slice. Measure the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl. Turn plain french bread into cheesy, garlicky perfection with the best Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe. With three kinds of cheese, herbs and tons of garlic, this is the Homemade Garlic Bread is one of those recipes that everyone seems to know how to make.
Cheesy garlic bread with guacamole step by step
- Spread oil, garlic and mustard evenly over wrap bread..
- Sprinkle cheeses over bread..
- Heat in oven at 180C until cheese is melted and edges are slightly brown and crispy..
- Dice onion and capsicum finely..
- Mash avocado.
- Add onion, capsicum, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce to avocado. Mix well..
It's pretty easy to make the basic recipe. If you are a garlic bread addict but do not want to explose your carbs intake this low carb cheesy pull-apart garlic For the chips addict browse our range of healthy dips: spinach avocado dip, bean dip, simple guacamole. This keto-friendly garlic bread alternative is made is a whole eggplant, stuffed. This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. I want to tell you that's because I'm so addicted to it.