Guacamole. Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop gateway. Guacamole is an avocado-based dip, spread, or salad first developed in Mexico. In addition to its use in modern Mexican cuisine, it has become part of international and American cuisine as a dip.
Learn how to make the best guacamole in this recipe video. It's easy once you know my tips! Guacamole is a dip that originates from Mexico. You can have Guacamole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guacamole
- You need 2 of ripe avocados, peeled and pitted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of peeled and finely chopped Italian plum tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 2 tsp of frshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 6 of turns freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Or to be more exact - it comes from the Atzec The base for every guacamole is avocado. The traditional way to make it is to smash a ripe avocado and. Guacamole varies between regions and restaurants in Mexico. What can you eat guacamole with?
Guacamole step by step
- In a bowl, mash all of the ingrediaents together with a fork or potato masher until thoroughly blended and somewhat chunky..
- Cover tightly by laying a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and gently squeezing out any air bubbles. Seal the wrap to the edges of the bowl and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 8 hours..
Corn chips is the most common! Learn how to make guacamole with the world's BEST guacamole recipe! It's easy to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan, and this homemade guacamole is always the hit of a party! This is my favorite guacamole recipe! After making guacamole over and over again (not complaining), we've found a few secrets for making the very best guacamole at home and based on.