speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks.
You can cook speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks
- It's of guacamole.
- Prepare 1/3 of red onion.
- You need 1 of soft avocado.
- You need 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno/dutch red chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cayene pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- You need 2 of tortilla wraps.
- Prepare 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 1 pinch of italian herbs.
- It's 1 tbsp of paprika.
speedy healthy guacamole tortilla crisp snacks instructions
- cut the advocado in half, and scoop out the inside flesh. (scrape the inside of the skin to get a greener colour). mash the advocado with a fork.
- juice lime, and grate rind, very finely chop onion and chilli. add everything and mix with a fork....
- for the chips cut the wraps into triangles, (cut in half, quater, eigths).
- heat a frying pan with oil.
- divide the triangles into two piles, sprinkle paprika over one half making sure all chips are covered, and sprinkle herbs over remaining half. (lightly spritz with spray oil if having problems coating chips).
- add the herb sprinkled triangles to the pan and fry until crisp, then repeat with the paprika, place chips on kitchen towel to catch any excess oil.).
- A tasty five min tv snack! (for a healthier alternative oven bake chips for 8 mins on 200, lightly spritzing with low cal spray.).