Cheesy Beef Quesadilla + Guacamole.
You can cook Cheesy Beef Quesadilla + Guacamole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Quesadilla + Guacamole
- Prepare 2 cups of mince meat.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 2 of tblsp tomato paste.
- You need 3 cups of spinach.
- You need 2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 6 of tortilla wraps.
- You need of Guacamole.
- You need 1/4 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli deseeded finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp parsley or coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
Cheesy Beef Quesadilla + Guacamole instructions
- Mix all the guacamole ingredients and chill in the fridge. (To prevent from browning, flatten the top and spray with cook and bake spray.).
- In a pan fry mince meat once cooked set aside. In the same pan fry onion and garlic till soft. Add tomato paste and mix..
- Add spinach and cook till wilted, add mince meat and stir. Set aside and clean pan..
- In a pan away from heat, on one Hal of the tortilla layer cheese, followed by mince and followed by cheese again. Close tortilla and cook on medium heat covered for 2 minutes..
- Carefully flip tortilla and cook uncovered for 2 minutes. Let quesadillas stand for a minute and cut and serve with guacamole..