Simple Guacamole #4weeksChallenge.
You can cook Simple Guacamole #4weeksChallenge using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Guacamole #4weeksChallenge
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of ripe Haas Avocado.
- It's 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1 of large plum tomatoe,deseeded& diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of dania leaves&stems chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Simple Guacamole #4weeksChallenge instructions
- Add diced onion to a small bowl then cover with warm water, set aside for 5min then drain.This "deflames" the onions making them less intense.
- Cut the avocado in half,lengthwise &remove the pit,scoop out the flesh &add to a bowl.
- Add lemon juice then use a fork to mash till creamy,but still chunky.
- Stir in the tomatoe,dania,drained deflamed onion, salt and cumin.
- Taste the guacamole and adjust with additional salt or lemon jus,serve immediately or cover with a plastic wrap,refrigerate up to one day.