You can cook Easy Guacamole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Guacamole
- Prepare 2 of large ripe avocados.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (or 3 cherry tomatoes).
- Prepare Handful of fresh coriander (leaves and stalks).
- Prepare of Juice of a lime (or lemon at a push).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Easy Guacamole step by step
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and use a large knife to pulverise it.
- Halve the avocados, remove the seeds, scoop out the flesh and chop into chunks.
- Using a fork, mash the avocados to your preferred consistency (I like to leave mine quite chunky).
- Wash and roughly chop the coriander.
- Combine avocado, tomato and coriander together, and season with lime juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- I find this in generally enough for two people so increase ingredients as necessary for people/appetites :-).