Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe).
You can cook Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe)
- It's of Taco kit (or buy separately: taco shells and taco seasoning).
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of Chilli (medium size).
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare Squeeze of 1/2 lime.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 2 cans of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of pot soured cream.
- Prepare 1 of small courgette.
- Prepare of As much grated cheese as you can get through (so for me...a lot).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It's of Chopped lettuce.
Tuna tacos with homemade guacamole and salsa (easy recipe) instructions
- Start by chopping all your veg into small diced pieces: onion, chilli, garlic, courgette, lettuce, avocado. Set all of these in separate piles..
- On a medium heat fry off your onions in the oil for 4 minutes then add your courgette for another 4 minutes (or so).
- Heat your oven to 180c (or the heat required on your taco kit for heating taco shells).
- While this is going on grate your cheese and make the salsa: mix together the garlic, chopped tomatoes, 1/2 the onion and 1/2 the chilli.
- If you have time before step 5 (switch round if not) make the guacamole: mash the avocado in a bowl and add in the lime and the rest of the chilli.
- Add the canned tuna and when it's mixed up add in the taco seasoning and fry until it's all piping hot.
- Lay out the taco mix, guacamole, salsa, cheese, lettuce and soured cream on a table in seperate bowls so people can build their own tacos.
- Heat your taco shells in the oven as per the instructions.
- Enjoy building your tuna tacos!.