Peach cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime meal. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
How to Make Easy Peach Cobbler. Making this peach cobbler is an absolute cinch! You'll only need six ingredients and about five minutes hands on time to make this delectable dessert! You can cook Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- It's 2 large of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 stick of butter(melted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. How to make peach cobbler with ripe yellow peaches, lemon, nutmeg, and a crumbled dough topping.
Peach cobbler step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9x13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
This homemade peach cobbler is a favorite. A perfected peach cobbler recipe made entirely from scratch. Fresh peaches and a fluffy cake topping make this the best peach cobbler recipe EVER! My husband is a "peach cobbler" lover and I had never made it for him before. I am just now getting to baking, so I followed the recipe and I couln't believe All Reviews for Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler.