Tia's easy Peach Cobbler.
You can have Tia's easy Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tia's easy Peach Cobbler
- It's of Peach Cobbler.
- You need 1/2 of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1/2 stick of of butter.
- You need 1 can of sliced peaches.
Tia's easy Peach Cobbler step by step
- preheat oven to 400°.
- drain can of peaches, save about 1oz. of juice.
- pour large can of sliced peaches and juice in 8X8 pan.
- sprinkle even layer of cake mix until peaches are covered. DO NOT use the whole cake mix..
- fully cover top with thinly slices of butter..
- bake 40-50 minutes or until top is golden brown.