Perfect Peach Cobbler.
You can have Perfect Peach Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Perfect Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of Peach mixture/filling.
- Prepare 45 oz of Canned peaches.
- It's 2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Allspice.
- It's of 'crust'/cake base.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk at room temp..
- It's 1 cup of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon.
Perfect Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 10x16 pan (or whatever pan/pans you prefer) with cooking spray..
- Mix dry ingredients for crust..
- Mix in milk and melted butter..
- Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Mix dry ingredients for peach mixture/filling..
- Drain juice away from canned peaches..
- Thoroughly mix spices and peaches.
- Spoon peach mixture evenly over batter..
- Bake for 45 min-1 hour or until golden brown and fork comes out clean in the center of the cobbler..