Shortcut Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Shortcut Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shortcut Peach Cobbler
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 21 oz of Can of Peach Pie Filling.
Shortcut Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 350°. Place butter in a 9x13 pan and melt in oven while it is preheating..
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in milk.
- Remove pan of melted butter from oven. Pour mixture into pan, evenly, but DO NOT STIR. Spread pie filling onto batter without stirring..
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and batter is set and golden brown..