Berry Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Berry Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 8 oz of Blackberries.
- You need 29 oz of can sliced peaches drained reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of flour(self rising).
- You need 1 cup of sugar plus 2tablespoons.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of reserved peach syrup.
- It's 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon to sprinkle.
Berry Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.In a 8×11 glass baking dish sprayed with non stick spray melt the 5 tablespoons butter.
- Mix together the flour and 1 cup sugar then add milk and reserved peach syrup and combine..
- To the dish with melted butter add the peaches and blackberries. Sprinkle with cinnamon and 2tablespoons sugar..
- Pour the combined flour mixture from step 2 over friut mixture..
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes..
- Enjoy warm with ice cream on top if you like!.