The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler).
You can have The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler)
- Prepare of Dry Goods (Bowl #1).
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's of Wet Goods (Bowl #2).
- It's 2 stick of unsalted butter or margarine.
- It's 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 18 oz of premium peach pie filling.
The Sample(Peach Cake Cobbler) instructions
- Mix bowl #2 it's creamy & fluffy either by using a whisk or electric bender..
- Mix bowl #1 with a fork or wisk. Then combine bowl #1 to bowl #2 bit by bit until completely blended. (If the contents is too stiff add just 1 Tblspn of milk or water).
- Spray baking spray into a 9×13 inch pan & pour batter into it. Place peaches on top of batter sparingly. Hold the pan with both hands and drop on to the table or counter so the peaches will settle..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry. You can serve warm or at room temperature..... Bon Appétit :).