Peach Cobbler Cake.
You can have Peach Cobbler Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler Cake
- It's 2 can of peach pie filling.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 3 cup of Bisquick.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shorting.
Peach Cobbler Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix all ingredients except filling in a large bowl, mix on low for 30 seconds..
- oil and flour lightly an 8x13 pan.
- pour batter in pan and smooth out.
- scoop out 2 16 ounce cans of filling on top of batter.
- bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick is dry when poked in center of cake..
- slice and serve with vanilla ice cream on top..