Blueberry peach cobbler. Then try this blueberry and peach cobbler - a delicious warm dessert made using Original Bisquick® mix. Why you'll love this Slow Cooker Blueberry Peach Cobbler: For a dessert, this recipe is on the healthier side. We're keeping the sugar and butter to a minimum.
Our blueberry peach cobbler is the perfect match. When you're craving a lighter dessert, this is the sweet treat you'll keep turning to. Everyone loves a peach and blueberry cobbler. You can cook Blueberry peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry peach cobbler
- You need 1 box of Blueberry muffin mix.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 6 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 can of 1# cans peach pie filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of Almond extract.
This one is the perfect, scrumptious treat! If you're taking it to a party, you might want to make another one for yourself. Reviews for: Photos of Peach & Blueberry Cobbler. Peach & Blueberry Cobbler. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Blueberry peach cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to350.
- Wash blue berries and set aside to drain.
- In medium bowl combine muffin mix, 1/4c sugar,1/2 t cinnamon..
- Cut in butter; stir in nuts.
- In 13x9in pan combine pie filling, 1/4 c sugar, 1t cinnamon, almond extract, and drained blueberries.
- Spoon the crumb topping over the peach mixture.
- Bake at 350 35-40 min, until topping is golden brown.
Blueberry Cobbler made with fresh blueberries and a simple buttermilk biscuit topping is the perfect summer dessert. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream! Blueberry season is my favorite because it. This blueberry peach cobbler is the perfect sweet treat to bring along to your next summer outing, picnic, barbecue, or even just dessert at home. What the heck is whole wheat pastry flour?