Yummy peach cobbler made easy.
You can cook Yummy peach cobbler made easy using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy peach cobbler made easy
- You need 1 packages of Of pilsbury pie crust dough.
- Prepare 2 can of Peach pie filling.
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cinnomon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raw sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It's 2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon sugar mixture.
Yummy peach cobbler made easy instructions
- Preheat oven according to directions on pie crust directions..
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl leaving a little of the melted butter out & cinnamin sugar..
- Roll out 1 pie crust & poke holes all over the crust with a fork..
- Pour filling in a glass baking dish & top with pie crust. Spread remaining melted butter over crust & sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the top. Place in the oven & bake according to the pie crust directions..
- Allow to cool & serve warm..