Cherry pie. She's my cherry pie Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise Tastes so good makes a grown man cry Sweet Cherry Pie. Swingin' on the front porch Swingin' on the lawn Swingin' where we want 'Cause. pie, oh yeah She's my cherry pie Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye Sweet cherry pie Sweet cherry pie, yeah, huh Swing it! Cherry pie is a pie baked with a cherry filling.
This homemade cherry pie is my second favorite pie after apple pie, and it's the best recipe out there. Trust me, I've tried quite a few. It has no fancy ingredients, and it tastes divine and homey. You can have Cherry pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry pie
- Prepare of Deep dish pie crust.
- You need 2 lb of sweet pitted cherries.
- It's 2 Tbs of arrowroot.
- You need 2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1.5 c of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten +1 tsp h2o.
For the cherry pie filling, you may use your favorite cherry variety - or mix and match! This cherry pie is the one to make — featuring a lightly sweetened filling that lets the fresh cherries shine, and a gorgeous lattice crust that absolutely anyone can master. Recipe with step-by-step photos for Cherry Pie, inspired by the cult TV series, Twin Peaks. Bake an all-American Cherry Pie recipe from Food Network using fresh or frozen cherries and a buttery pie dough crust From Just Pies, in Columbus, OH, comes this recipe for classic cherry pie.
Cherry pie instructions
- Fit 1 dough round into a 9-inch (23-cm) deep-dish pie dish. Trim the edges flush with the rim of the dish..
- Refrigerate the dough-lined pie dish and top crust for 30 minutes. While the crust is chilling, in a bowl, toss together the sugar, arrowroot, cornstarch and salt. Add the cherries and stir gently to combine. Let stand at room temperature until the dough is chilled..
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 425°F (220°C). Pour the filling into the chilled pie shell. Place the top crust on the pie, trim the edges flush with the rim of the dish and crimp the edges to seal. Brush the top crust with the egg wash and sprinkle with sugar..
- Bake the pie for 20 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Bake until the filling bubbles and the crust is golden, 55 to 60 minutes more. Transfer the pie to a wire rack and let cool for at least 1 hour before slicing and serving. Serves 8..
Watch the video for Cherry Pie from Warrant's Cherry Pie for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and The Cherry Pie Songfacts reports that the song was written and recorded in a matter of days in a bid.