Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert. Köstliche Desserts, Delicious Desserts, Yummy Food, Sour Cream Desserts, Dessert Healthy, Summer Desserts, Pie Dessert, Eat Dessert First, Yummy Treats. Cherry Pie Dessert Pizza for My Mom. The most iconic way to incorporate cherries into dessert is through pie.
Photo courtesy of West of the Loop. Love cherry pie but not the fat and calories? Try this quick, no-bake cherry pie dessert recipe. You can have Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert
- It's 1 stick of (or less) margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 can of cherries, drained.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
This dessert can be customized to suit different tastes and dietary restrictions. If you're not a fan of cherries, or just want to try something else, there are ideas for recipe variations at the end of this. Cherry Pie Dessert. "A friend shared this recipe with me," says Alisha Rice of Albany, Oregon about this easy dessert with a shortbread-like crust. It's buttery but crunchy and kids will absolutely love it.
Elizabeth's Cherry Pie Dessert step by step
- Melt margarine in baking pan..
- Combine 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk in bowl, mixing well..
- Spoon into baking pan..
- Mix cherries with 3/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water, stirring to dissolve sugar..
- Pour over batter. Do not stir..
- Bake at 350 degrees until brown..
Learn how to make the best homemade cherry pie from scratch! With a buttery flaky pie crust and juicy cherry filling, this is the essential summer dessert! And no, I'm not talking about sunscreen. Though sun safety is equally as important as dessert, right? We're all making a big ol' cherry pie.