Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies. Thanksgiving is literally three days away! Here's a dessert the family would go crazy over. My cinnamon roll peach hand pies!
I personally love cinnamon and cherries together. Homemade Cherry Hand Pies have flaky crust and juicy filling! This is the BEST cinnamon roll recipe. You can cook Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies
- You need 2 of tubes (12.4 oz.) Cinnamon Rolls.
- It's 1 can of Cherry pie filling (21 oz), or any other flavor you like(apple, peach).
- It's of Sprinkle of cinnamon sugar for topping.
Everyone that tries this recipe never makes another one! These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love! They are great for breakfast, brunch, and holidays.
Cherry Cinnamon Roll Hand Pies step by step
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with butter cooking spray....
- Separate cinnamon rolls from package and place into muffin cups, cinnamon side up, pressing into muffin tin, leave icing off to the side......
- Place 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling into each cup....Then lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar over your hand pies......
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15 min or until golden brown, let cool for 5 min then remove from muffin tin by using a dull knife to loosen pies....repeat steps with any remaining cinnamon roll dough that is left......
- Drizzle icing over top of warm cinnamon hand pies and serve !.
- Enjoy 😉!!!.
Cinnamon Apple Hand Pies are mini versions of a favorite pie. These handheld pies are a great for a grab-and-go treat! I would bet that I'm not alone in having a soft spot for apple pie. Its classic flavor is pure comfort food. I've certainly made and enjoyed my share of them over the years.