Cherry Lemon no-bake pie.
You can have Cherry Lemon no-bake pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Lemon no-bake pie
- It's 1 can of cherry pie filling (20 oz).
- It's 1 box of cream cheese (8oz), softened.
- You need 1 box of jello lemon instant pudding.
- You need 1 of tub whipped cream topping.
- Prepare 1 of 9-10 inch pie crust.
- Prepare 1 of small lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of cold milk.
Cherry Lemon no-bake pie instructions
- Open pie crust and spread half of the cherry pie filling on bottom of pie crust. Set aside..
- In mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until creamy. Gradually mix in milk. Add box of lemon pudding and juice from half the lemon to mixure. Beat two minutes..
- Gently stir in half of the tub of whipped topping. Spread mixture on top of cherries in pie crust..
- Top lemon filling with remaining whipped topping..
- Add remaining cherries to the top of pie. Garnish with lemon slices from remaining half of lemon..
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving to allow filling to set. Enjoy!.