Cherry Cheese Pie.
You can have Cherry Cheese Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheese Pie
- Prepare 9 of inch graham cracker pie crust.
- Prepare 8 oz of package cream cheese, softened.
- It's 14 oz of can eagle brand milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla flavoring.
- It's 1 can of cherry pie filling.
Cherry Cheese Pie instructions
- beat cream cheese until fluffy..
- gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- pour mixture into crust.
- chill over night (to set).
- pour pie filling on top.