CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING. This Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Pie is so delightful and refreshing. For the ice cream, I used a combination of maraschino cherry juice and DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels to give the ice cream it's wonderful chocolate and Method: No Bake. Ease: No baking and no ice cream machine required.
You will dirty a few bowls, but it's how we achieve a creamy. An easy recipe for no-bake chocolate cream pie from Delish.com. A little graham cracker crust on the bottom, plus layers of whipped cream and chocolate pudding, make this damn decadent. You can cook CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING
- Prepare 1 of bottle chocolate hard shell ice cream topping, divided.
- You need 1 of graham cracker crust (9 inches).
- Prepare 1 jar of (10 ounces) marascnino cherries, drained.
- You need 1 quart of vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of of peanut butter cups, cut in fours.
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY ICE CREAM PIE "NO BAKE" PREP: 15 MIN. + FREEZING step by step
- Pour half of ice cream topping into bottom of graham crack crust; gently spread to coat the bottom & sides. Freeze until firm..
- Meanwhile, set aside six cherries for garnish; chop remaining cherries. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream and chopped cherries. Spread into prepared crust. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups; drizzle with remaining ice cream topping..
- Garnish with the reserved cherries. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. YIELD: 6 SERVINGS..