Steak Gaucho-Style with Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce.
You can have Steak Gaucho-Style with Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Gaucho-Style with Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce
- Prepare of Argentinian Chimichurri sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Lightly packed chopped parsley (ideally, flat leaf "Italian" parsley).
- It's 3 clove of To 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh oregano leaves (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of Shallot or onion, minced.
- You need 3/4 cup of Vegetable or olive oil (I prefer the latter).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sherry wine vinegar, or red wine vinegar (I prefer the sherry).
- It's 3 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need of steak.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Any grillable Steak. New York Strip, skirt steak, London Broil, etc.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
Steak Gaucho-Style with Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Preheat the grill.
- Place all the chimichurri sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well chopped, do not purée..
- Dissolve cayenne pepper and salt in one cup of hot water and transfer to a squeeze container..
- Place meat directly over the hot grill, base with chimichurri grilling sauce until the outer portion of the meat reaches the desired doneness..
- **For extra spicy steak, base 2 or 3 times additional times with the cayenne pepper mixture during the grilling process. (optional. My family likes the spicier steak).
- Once done remove steak from grill. let it rest for 20 minutes and then slice. Spoon chimichurri sauce over steak..