Cherry Pie. She's my cherry pie Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise Tastes so good makes a grown man cry Sweet Cherry Pie. Swingin' on the front porch Swingin' on the lawn Swingin' where we want 'Cause. pie, oh yeah She's my cherry pie Put a smile on your face, ten miles wide Looks so good, bring a tear to your eye Sweet cherry pie Sweet cherry pie, yeah, huh Swing it! Cherry pie is a pie baked with a cherry filling.
For the cherry pie filling, you may use your favorite cherry variety - or mix and match! Bake an all-American Cherry Pie recipe from Food Network using fresh or frozen cherries and a buttery pie dough crust From Just Pies, in Columbus, OH, comes this recipe for classic cherry pie. Most commercial cherry pies, and the cherry pies my grandmother used to make for us growing up, are made with sour cherries, which are bright, bright red, and almost impossible to find fresh. You can have Cherry Pie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Pie
- Prepare 400-500 g of Flour.
- It's 300-500 g of Cherries.
- It's 10 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of Butter.
- You need 10 tbsp of Water.
This homemade cherry pie is my second favorite pie after apple pie, and it's the best recipe out there. Trust me, I've tried quite a few. It has no fancy ingredients, and it tastes divine and homey. This cherry pie is the one to make — featuring a lightly sweetened filling that lets the fresh cherries shine, and a gorgeous lattice crust that absolutely anyone can master.
Cherry Pie step by step
- Knead the dough. Split the dough into two equal parts. Put some flour on the work surface. Spread the first part and put it in the casserole..
- Put the cherries on the first part. Spread the second part and cut it into strips, then cover the cherries with strips (make both vertical and horizontal lines).
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for ten minutes and then at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy your meal! 😊.
Recipe with step-by-step photos for Cherry Pie, inspired by the cult TV series, Twin Peaks.