Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats.
You can cook Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Steel cut oats such as Bob Mills Gluten Free Oats do not use instant oatmeal.
- You need 1/3 cup of Almond milk, unsweetened or I prefer the dark chocolate.
- It's 1 packages of Chobani Cherry Greek Yogurt, plain or vanilla can also be used.
- It's 1/2 cup of Frozen unsweetened cherries.
- It's 1/3 cup of Chia seeds optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey if using unsweetened yogurt and almond milk.
Fit Girl Cherry Pie Fridge Oats instructions
- In a jar or cup with a lid, start by putting oats and chia seeds in the bottom of the cup..
- Then add in almond milk..
- Next stir yogurt add in honey if plain yogurt and put into jar..
- Finally, top with frozen cherries. Put jar in the fridge overnight. Viola, grab and go breakfast..