Easy cherry cream cheese pie. She used to call it "Cherry O'Cream Cheese Pie". This was very easy to make and very good and while it's not a "cheesecake" it's not bad for so few ingredients and being "no bake". I followed the recipe exactly but I did change up the graham cracker crust this time.
Use blueberries or strawberries for the topping, and decorate with fresh fruit, nuts, and/or whipped cream. Cheesecake is a beloved American treat, and this version will be ready in one hour. But this cherry cream cheese pie is equally as tasty! You can have Easy cherry cream cheese pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy cherry cream cheese pie
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon extract.
- It's 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- It's 1 can of cherry pie filling (21oz) or smaller if you can..
- Prepare 1 box of (12oz) philadelphia cream cheese.
Your fellow barbecue attendees are going to think you slaved away in the kitchen all day. Take out and let cool before serving. This is Marie's fast and easy Cherry Cream Cheese Pie. My mom is known for her scrumptious desserts.
Easy cherry cream cheese pie step by step
- cream cheese in mixing bowl, useing electric mixer, on low whip cream cheese untill smooth, add sugar, beat on medium, cool whip mix untill smooth again add lemon extract.mix one more minute,on low.
- spoon into pie shell, with back of spoon spreed smooth..
- now 3 teaspoons of cherry pie filling drop, the glaze , one drop on pie in three different spots.now with a toothpick, drag and make swirls, if it cuts into cream cheese just take the bottom of spoon and spread smooth. place in refrigerator for 2 hours, serve with cherry pie filling on top of each slice of pie about a tablespoon each pie slice..
This easy-to-make pie is one she has served often. It's one of my favorite desserts anytime of year. I love the combination of cream cheese and cherry pie filling. -Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida. What dessert dreams are made of… Easy Cream Cheese Pie topped with lightly tart cherries. My family has been making this for many years.