Crockpot Cherry Pie.
You can have Crockpot Cherry Pie using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Cherry Pie
- You need 2 can of 21 oz cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Melted Butter.
Crockpot Cherry Pie instructions
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour in both cans pie filling.
- Pour box of cake over cherries (do not mix).
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Take cover off and cook for additional 30 minutes so top will get crisp.