Sour Cherry Pie.
You can cook Sour Cherry Pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour Cherry Pie
- It's 6 of eggs.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 300 grams of sour cherries.
- It's 1 of lemon.
- You need 6 tbsp of wheat flour.
Sour Cherry Pie step by step
- Sepparate the eggs into glairs and yolks and put each of them in a different mixing bowl..
- Firstly mix the glairs until they become a foam and you are able to turn upside down the bowl, without the content to slip away..
- In the yolk recipient, add some lemon peel and the salt and mix the content unil it becomes a consistent foam. In a separate recipient, squeeze the lemon and add the baking powder. When it starts swelling, add it in the yolk recipient and continue mixing.
- Add the sugar in the yolk recipient and after that, add a small amount of hot water, which lets the sugar dissolve. Continue mixing until the content gets a white-ish tint..
- Add the flour in the yolk recipient: 3 tablespoons, then mix. After that, combine the mixed glairs with the yolks and add 3 more tablespoons of flour..
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Spread a tray with some margarine and place a baking paper on it. Pour the mixed content and spread it to cover the whole tray. Add the cherries, depending on how many you want (around 300-500 grams).
- Add the tray in the oven and leave it there until the pie is baked. DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN for the first 20 minutes!.