Cherry pie munch mix. I make this at Christmas, pack it in pretty jars and attach a bow. And honestly, I have no idea where I got this recipe. African Beat's Cherry Pie Riddim Mix.
White Cake Mix With Cherry Pie Filling Recipes. Cherry Pie Filling Dump CakeThe Typical Mom. Here's a recipe that makes a smallish cherry pie and uses flour as a thickener. You can cook Cherry pie munch mix using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry pie munch mix
- Prepare of Main ingredients.
- It's 5 cup of Post spoon size shredded wheat cereal.
- You need 1 cup of Planters pecan halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 cup of Dried cherries.
This is an old-fashioned recipe found in the cookbook pamphlet published by Swift'ning company. Bake an all-American Cherry Pie recipe from Food Network using fresh or frozen cherries and a buttery pie dough crust for a fruity summer dessert. In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cornstarch together. Pour this mixture into the hot cherries and mix well.
Cherry pie munch mix instructions
- Mix cereal and pecan halves in 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Microwave margarine, brown sugar, apple juice and cinnamon in 1-cup glass measuring cup on high for 30 seconds, stir..
- Drizzle margarine mixture evenly over cereal mixture in pan.toss to coat cereal well..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 15 minutes..
- Cool completely..
- Stir in dried cherries.
- Store at room tempature in air tight container..
Add the almond extract, if desired, and. Most commercial cherry pies, and the cherry pies my grandmother used to make for us growing up, are made with sour cherries, which are bright I think the key was in not overhandling the cherries when mixing them with the other ingredients and in following the directions to spoon them out rather. For the cherry pie filling, you may use your favorite cherry variety - or mix and match! But if you decide to use all sour cherries, be sure to add an Keep a close eye on the cherry pie filling after it comes to a boil. After it reaches the boiling point, it begins to thicken fast.