Rustic apple and dried cherry Pie.
You can cook Rustic apple and dried cherry Pie using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rustic apple and dried cherry Pie
- It's 3 of golden delious apples unpeeled.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch.
- It's 3 tbsp of brown sugar (Splenda baking brown sugar).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1 of pie crust.
Rustic apple and dried cherry Pie instructions
- Core apples slice in 1/4" slices.
- toss with lemon juice.
- add cherries.
- sprinkle corn starch, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- toss to coat.
- Mound in center of crust leaving 1-2 inch border.
- Fold borders over filling it will partially cover filling.
- Bake 425°F for 15 minutes.
- then lower temp to 350 and bake for another 40 minutes.
- when done brush with apricot glaze.