Cherry Chocolate Pie.
You can cook Cherry Chocolate Pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Chocolate Pie
- You need 2 packages of (8 ounces each) cream chesse, softened.
- It's 1/3 cup of karo light syrup.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, melted.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of (9 inch) graham cracker crust.
- It's 1 can of (21 ounces) lucky leaf cherry pie filling or lucky leaf premium cherry pie filling.
Cherry Chocolate Pie step by step
- Melt chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat, stirring until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy, then blend in melted chocolate. Gradually add corn syrup, beating until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until blended. Mix in cream and vanilla extract; pour into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated 325°F oven for 40 to 45 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack. Civer and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Top wirh cherry pue filling; slice and serve.