cherry cheese pie. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Cherry Cheese Pie. posted by Christy Denney Imagine Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof shimmying and singing "Tradition".
Cherry Cheese Pie has been making it's way to dessert tables at many of our family gatherings for as long as I can remember. For years Grandma Rose would guard this recipe with her life, only sharing it. I've been making this dessert for my husband and family for years. You can have cherry cheese pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cherry cheese pie
- You need 1 of pie shell.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 14 oz of eagle brand sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 can of cherry pie filling, chilled.
It mixes up in a jiffy! BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Cherry-Cheese Strudel Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
cherry cheese pie instructions
- beat cheese with mixer until fluffy..
- Gradually beat in condensed milk.
- stir in lemon juice and vanilla..
- pour into pie shell..
- chill at least 3 hours, then add pie filling..
Finally top the pie with cherry pie filling around edge of pie. Place pie in the refrigerator and cool well. Quiche with goat cheese and Margarita pizza with basil leaves. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Arrange the cherries over the cheese filling, then spoon the glaze over the cherries.