Cherry Cream Cheese Pie.
You can have Cherry Cream Cheese Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
- It's 14 oz of Can of Condensed Milk.
- It's 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese (room temperature).
- You need 1 can of Cherry Pie Filling.
- It's 1 of Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie step by step
- With electric mixer. Blend together: Condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla, and cream cheese..
- Pour (above ingredients) into a Graham cracker pie shell..
- Allow ingredients to set in fridge..
- Add cherry pie filling over top of pie..