Baked Curd Cheese & Cherry Pie.
You can have Baked Curd Cheese & Cherry Pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Curd Cheese & Cherry Pie
- Prepare 250 g of All Purpose Flour.
- It's 6 g of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 of Lemon’s Zest.
- It's 220 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 500 g of Curd Cheese.
- You need 1 handful of Pitted Cherries.
- You need 12 g of Vanilla extract.
- It's 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of butter (for the baking form).
Baked Curd Cheese & Cherry Pie instructions
- In a larger bowl stir the flower, the icing sugar, the baking powder and the lemon zest. Then split the mixture into half & half portions..
- Grease the baking pan. Scatter one of the half flour mixture into the baking pan.
- With a fork, break the curd cheese into a bowl. Add the cherries, the vanilla extract and lemon zest. Stir and blend them well. Then pour the mixture into the pan also spreading all around..
- Add the other half of the flour mixture into the baking pan..
- Whisk the milk with the eggs, and pour all over the the layers of the flour mixture and curd cheese ones. Brake some cube of butter on top all this, and stick in some places with.