Cherry Ricotta Pie.
You can cook Cherry Ricotta Pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Ricotta Pie
- It's of For the Dough:.
- You need 115 g of Flour.
- You need 50 g of Butter.
- Prepare 25 g of Icing Sugar.
- It's 2 of egg yolks.
- It's 1 tbsp of water (cold).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the Filling:.
- It's 250 g of Ricotta.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 75 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 250 g of cherry.
Cherry Ricotta Pie instructions
- The ingredients of the dough are kneaded and wrapped in a cling film for half an hour for refrigeration..
- It is stretched out on a floured board and adjusted to a pie spring form, with detachable bottom. Place the dough into the form, while adding some dough around the sides as well.Stick the fork into the dough all around, let is breath..
- We put baking paper on it, blast it in half a kilo of beans, and bake it in the oven preheated 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove the beans and baking paper and bake the dough for another 5 minutes..
- For the Filling: The ricotta is blended with eggs, sugar, lemon Zest and flour. Pour the mixture onto the baked dough..
- Sprinkle the pitted & halved cherry all around the ricotta cream mixture. Bake the whole pie on the same temperature like the dough before for approximately 40-50 minutes. If you start to brown the edge of the dough, cover it with aluminum foil..
- Close the oven, open the door, and let the pie cool in the oven..