Halloween Cherry Pie.
You can cook Halloween Cherry Pie using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Cherry Pie
- Prepare 2 of packages Pie crust.
- It's 1 cup of fresh cherries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1 of Large egg, lightly beaten.
Halloween Cherry Pie instructions
- Remove the seeds of the cherry. In a sauce pan, add the cherries, sugar and water allowing it to cook until the cherries break down and form a thick compost. Set it aside to cool down..
- Preheat oven to 180c. Unroll 1 pie crust on work surface. Cut four hands from pie crust; place on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Brush edges and fingers of one dough hand with beaten egg; spoon 1 tablespoons pie filling in center of hand. Top with second dough hand, pressing edges and fingers together to seal..
- Crimp edges around base of hand with a fork. Use a paring knife to score knuckles and fingernails as desired. Brush surface of hand lightly with beaten egg..
- Bake until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes (filling may ooze slightly). Cool on pan 10 minutes. Serve warm or gently transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.