You can cook Strawberry Jam using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- Prepare 300 grams of strawberries.
- It's 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It's 50 cc of white wine.
- Prepare of Several leaves of mint for decoration.
Strawberry Jam instructions
- Chop strawberries roughly..
- Put the strawberries and white wine to a pan, and put on medium heat..
- When the strawberries have warmed up, add the brown sugar..
- Adjust the brown sugar while finely crushing strawberries with spatula..
- Set the heat to the somewhat low, boil, stirring occasionally so as not to scorch..
- To make it like your favorite jam, adjust the boil down time to about 20 minutes..