Splenda - Strawberry Jam.
You can have Splenda - Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Splenda - Strawberry Jam
- It's 6 cup of crushed strawberries.
- Prepare 4 cup of Splenda sugar.
- It's 1 of box Sure- Jell for less or no sugar needed reciepes.
Splenda - Strawberry Jam step by step
- Wash & cap berries. Smash with a potato masher. Get your canner ready . Filled with enough water to cover jars. Keep at a simmer till ready..
- Use a dry measuring cup to measure exact amount if prepared fruit.. Measure exact amount of sugar in a large bowl. ( Do Not reduce sugar)..
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar & 1 package Sure-Jell for less or no sugar.in a small bowl. Stir in fruit..
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil. ( a boil that does not stop when stirred). Stirring constantly. Stir in remaining sugar. Return to a full rolling boil. Boil exactly 1 minute.Stirring constantly. Remove from heat . Skim off foam..
- Ladle immediately into prepared jars. Filling to within 1/4" of tops.Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with 2 piece lids. Screw bands tightly..
- Place jars on elevated rack in canner. Lower rack into canner. ( Water must cover jars 1-2". Cover and bring to a gentle boil. Process 10 minutes Remove jars . Allow to cool. Check seals. If not sealed. Refigeration is necessary.let stand 24 hours. . Store away...