Strawberry jam cookies. Treasures that give extra points for Pink Bear Jellies. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. The Strawberry Jam Cookies recipe out of our category Cookie!
However, Dark Enchantress struck through the town and this strawberry jam cookie wanted to follow by her side, much like. Our easiest strawberry jam recipe without a pectin. The jam is soft, spreadable, delicious, and great for Nutritional Information. You can cook Strawberry jam cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It's 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 of zest of 1 orange.
- You need 1 of strawberry jam.
Fill your cookies with scrumptiously sweet strawberry jam and try our easy Strawberry Jam Cookies. Buttery and soft cookies are filled with sticky star anise infused strawberry jam. Prepare the strawberries by wiping them with a piece of damp kitchen paper. (Wiping the strawberries rather than washing them ensures the fruit doesn 't absorb lots of water - too much water. Butter, sugar, vanilla extract, strawberry jam, all-purpose flour, eggs.
Strawberry jam cookies instructions
- Mix all the ingredients except for jam and chill covered for 1 hour.
- Make big balls out of dough (it will be sort of gooey) and spread on floured surface by hand until about 4 mm thick.
- Cut with a cup round circles and carefully transfer to a wax sheet on an oven tray (dough is very delicate).
- You can make pumpkin shapes like my halloween ones by simply carving the shape on half the circles you made.
- Put in oven 182°c for 8 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread strawberry jam between 2 cookies and carefully stick them together. If you made pumpkin ones like mine use 1 uncarved cookie as a base to put the jam and squish a carved one over it.
- Enjoy as they are delicious :).
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar, beat well. Add ½ of the beaten egg and the vanilla, beat well. Linzer Cookies are a delightful treat. Buttery, flaky shortbread filled with jam & sprinkled with powdered sugar. You can use any kind of jam that you prefer for these linzer cookies.