STRAWBERRY JAM FILLED EASY TARTS😋. Try these yummy strawberry jam tarts, the kids will love them. They are easy to bake and delicious to eat. Alternatively you can fill them with lemon curd instead of jam.
Place a teaspoonful of clotted cream on top of each tart and garnish. This is the easiest Strawberry Tart Recipe ever. Make sure to try my Fresh Strawberry Jam, Keto Strawberry. You can cook STRAWBERRY JAM FILLED EASY TARTS😋 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of STRAWBERRY JAM FILLED EASY TARTS😋
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1.5 cups of cold butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or as per your taste.
- It's of FOR JAM:.
- It's 8 of strawberries.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
If you feel like making a sweet treat with the kids for afternoon tea, these easy Mini Strawberry Jam Tarts use only two simple ingredients and take only minutes to bake. Emma and I have been baking up a storm now that we are spending all our time at home. With instructions for canning, refrigerator, or freezer jam. I know that homemade jam sounds complicated and overwhelming, but I promise you it is easy.
STRAWBERRY JAM FILLED EASY TARTS😋 instructions
- FOR TARTS: sift your flour and powdered sugar in a bowl and put them in the fridge for 10-15mins..then add cold butter into this bowl and try to knead it with soft hands until your dough lacks stickiness and all the flour is covered with butter..now roll this dough into a thick plain sheet and cover it directly with plastic wrap and put it into the refrigerator for atleast 30mins...
- JAM MAKING: remove the strawberry leaves and cut them into small pieces then place them in a sauce pan on medium heat..now add your sugar into it..try to mash your strawberries with a spoon or fork until all the sugar dissolves into it and this becomes an even thick mixture...
- Now dissolve cornflour in water and slowly add this into the jam mixture while contiously stirring it on low flame until it becomes thick..
- Okay so now take out your previously refrigerated tart dough and roll it into plane and slightly thick sheet..with the help of a tart mould or any circular cup cut it into small circles..now place them into your tart moulds or cupcake moulds and make some holes at base with help of a fork to prevent rising in the oven.
- Now bake your tarts for 20-30 mins at 180C..one your tarts become golden and hard take them out and let them cool completely..
- Once cooled; now fill each tart with 2-3 tbsp of your jam and top it with some sliced strawberries ❤️😋.
Just follow the steps and you will have the most. Homemade GF Strawberry Jam Pop Tarts 😋. Cheese, tofu sausage and red onion chutney slices 😋. Why puff pastry strawberry tart is so easy. The filling is made with mascarpone cheese for a little tang, a bit of sugar and some whipped cream.