You can cook Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam
- You need 1 kg of strawberries, hulled.
- Prepare 1 kg of white sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
Strawberry Jam step by step
- Mix strawberries and sugar in a plastic bowl..
- Leave over night in the fridge..
- Next day pour them in a cooking pan and cook..
- After sometime of cooking add lemon juice and keep cooking..
- To check the jam if it's ready place spoonful of jam onto a plate already kept in freezer.
- Touch it with your finger and if it wrinkles it's ready if not then cook for 5min and then check again..
- Pour into sterilized bottles while it's hot when cool down you can kept them in fridge.