No Pectin Strawberry Jam.
You can cook No Pectin Strawberry Jam using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Pectin Strawberry Jam
- You need 2 of big bowl of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1-2 C of sugar (adjust accordingly).
- It's 1 of lemon (squeeze for juice).
No Pectin Strawberry Jam instructions
- Clean & hull strawberry. Halved or roughly chopped..
- Over medium heat, place strawberries in a wok/pan. Keep stirring until fruit soften. Use potato masher to finely mash the fruit. Add sugar & lemon juice. Stir and taste. Keep Simmering & stirring the jam until it thicken and the jam coats the back of the spoon. This takes time. Once thicken, turn off the heat..
- Pour jam into steriled jam bottle..