Super simple homemade strawberry jam.
You can have Super simple homemade strawberry jam using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super simple homemade strawberry jam
- It's 400 g of Strawberry.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- It's of Jam jar 1-2.
Super simple homemade strawberry jam step by step
- Wash strawberries and remove the leaves. Add sugar into the strawberries and mix them. Leave them for at least 3 hours..
- Use boiled water to sterilise the jars and then leave them to dry aside..
- Pour the strawberry and sugar mixture into a sauce pan and heat them up. Skim off any scum..
- Keep cooking and it will turn thicker. It’s done when the jam can leave a trace on the spoon..
- Pour the jam into the jars and leave them upside down to let them cool completely. And then store them in the fridge. Enjoy..