Sangria Strawberry Jam.
You can have Sangria Strawberry Jam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sangria Strawberry Jam
- It's 600 g of Strawberries.
- It's 4 tbsp of Red Wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 120 g of Sugar.
Sangria Strawberry Jam instructions
- Chop the strawberries and combine with the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- The day after, empty contents of the bowl/jug into a blender and pulse 2-3 times or until a chunky-ish consistency. Transfer into a pot or pan and leave on a medium-high heat, stirring frequently. (You can add a splash more red wine if you want it a bit more boozy!) This will take about 10 minutes or more but please do the wrinkle test to check!.
- Wrinkle Test: Every 2-5 mins, plop a drop of the hot jam on a saucer and put it in the freezer. After a minute or so, take it out and push the drop of jam lightly. If it wrinkles it's ready and you should take the pot of jam off the heat immediately..
- Once ready, empty the hot jam into a clean ~250ml jar and leave to cool down to room temperature. Then pop in the fridge..
- This jam will keep in the fridge for about a month. Enjoy..