Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam.
You can have Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam
- You need 6 tbsp of Checkers custard.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 of icing sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla flavour.
- You need of Strawberry jam.
- It's of Edible markers.
- You need of Yellow colour.
Custard Cookies of Love Filled with Strawberry Jam instructions
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and mix. Add the flour and inter change the liquid mixtures..
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside. Add all the liquids together.
- Place on little flour surface and knead for two mins..
- Cover in cling film and chill for 1hr..
- Take out dough and roll out. Cut out using cutters of choice. Make insertions in the middle and chill for 20 mins. Light oven at the intervals..
- After 20 mins. Make cookies for 10, take out reduce the inserstions and fill with strawberry jam and bake for another 5 to 10mins. Allow to cool completely..
- Make your writings as you would want for that loved one..