Strawberry Jam Sandwich.
You can cook Strawberry Jam Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Jam Sandwich
- It's 250 gm of strawberry hulled and quartered.
- It's 100 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 of sandwich bread slices.
- It's 3 tsp of butter melted.
Strawberry Jam Sandwich step by step
- To begin with put strawberry, sugar and a pinch of salt in a blender. Blend them to puree and set aside..
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan. Add strawberry puree. Keep stirring and cook it over a medium flame for 5 minutes or until thickened and sticky. Turn off the flame and let the jam to cool down..
- Take the bread slices, trim the edges and butter them evenly..
- Spread the strawberry jam evenly over two bread slices and press them together. Repeat the process of getting similar sandwich of other two bread slices..
- Now spread rest of the strawberry jam over both the sandwiches and press them together..
- Thus ready is the delicious and sweetened strawberry jam sandwich..
- Cut it diagonally and serve on a plate..