Strawberry jam tart. Try these yummy strawberry jam tarts, the kids will love them. They are easy to bake and delicious to eat. Alternatively you can fill them with lemon curd instead of jam.
Try this delicious strawberry & rhubarb jam tarts recipe for a sweet and tasty dessert anytime. Spoon a little jam into each tart, then bake. French fruit tarts are popular in Morocco. You can cook Strawberry jam tart using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam tart
- Prepare 300 grams of flour.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
French fruit tarts are popular in Morocco. Roll the pastry out on a floured. Easy and extra fruity strawberry jam tarts that are ready in no time. strawberry jam or preserves. Top each cookie center with a teaspoons or so of strawberry jam.
Strawberry jam tart instructions
- First, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Prepare a mixer. Put the mixer in the cake tin. Now put strawberry jam on top of it..
- Now cut the thin strip over it and make a design. Now bake 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.The colour should be light brown..
- Now the strawberry jam tart is ready..
Place cookie shape with cut-out center on top. Making your own strawberry jam is as easy as one-two-three. The only ingredients you need to make this I wanted it a little tart so I added one fresh lemon and one lime juice. Fruit Tart Filling: Quick Strawberry Jam. So to make the strawberry jam that goes in our fruit tart, we're going to start with some strawberry purée.