Spicy Chimichurri Sauce.
You can have Spicy Chimichurri Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chimichurri Sauce
- Prepare 5 Oz. of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 Oz. of Red Vinegar.
- You need 4 Oz. of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 3 Oz. of Dried Oregano.
- You need 3 Oz. of Garlic.
- You need 1 Oz. of Yellow Chili.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
Spicy Chimichurri Sauce step by step
- Thinly mince the Garlic..
- Thinly mince the Parsley.
- Before you mix everything, crush a little bit the Oregano leaves so the aroma is released..
- Take the Yellow Chili and mince it thinly..
- Take a glass jar and mix well the Oregano, Parsley, Garlic and Oil. Shake very well and the add the Red Vinegar..
- Finally, add the Yellow Chili and shake again..
- Close the jar and store the mix inside the fridge for a day. If you use the chimichurri right after preparation, it will not pick up the spice. We hope you enjoy!.