Strawberry jam cake 🎂. In this case it is a little bit. When I need a cake for a special occasion, this is my go-to recipe because everyone is crazy about it. Every year I make it for a cake raffle we have at work for Relay for Life.
Steamed Cakes With Strawberry Jam, Strawberry Jam Crumb Cake, Strawberry Jam Cake. This versatile cake works with raspberry, peach or blueberry jam as well! This blue ribbon recipe is easy to follow and super tasty. You can cook Strawberry jam cake 🎂 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry jam cake 🎂
- Prepare 800 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 12 of eggs.
- You need 1 of simas butter.
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- It's 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla flavor.
- Prepare of Food colour.
- Prepare of Brownie.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
We understand why Rose's mother made this strawberry cake recipe on special occasions. This Strawberry Lemon Cake from scratch is a moist and delicious layered vegan lemon cake with homemade blackberry jam and strawberry frosting! While this strawberry lemon cake consists of multiple components, like cake layers, strawberry cream frosting, and blackberry jam, I can assure. This Homemade Strawberry Cake is full of sweet, fresh strawberry flavor!
Strawberry jam cake 🎂 instructions
- Creaming: Mix the butter and the sugar using a mixer until creamy. Then add eggs into the mixer and mix again until smooth and fluffy..
- Cake mix: In a bowl, seive the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt, and mix together. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly into a dropping consistency. Add vanilla flavour and mix again..
- Colouring: Divide cake batter into three parts. The first part, add brownie to it. The second part, add strawberry colour to it. And leave the third part plain..
- Greasing: Grease your cake pan with butter. Pour the cake batter into the cake pan by pouring the chocolate cake mix, followed by the strawberry cake mix, and then the plain cake mix..
- Preheating: Preheat your oven, by turning on the oven to 150°c or 302°f..
- Baking: When the oven is preheated, you can now transfer the cake pan into the oven and allow it to bake for about 45 minutes. When the cake is baked, you remove it from the oven and allow it to cool for some time, before removing it from the cake pan..
- Decorations: When the cake is cooled, slice the cake in half and apply strawberry jam on both halves, and put back the two halves back together (which means the strawberry jam should be in the middle of the cake). Using a fondant, simply wrap the whole of the cake and decorate it as you wish..
- Chill the cake in a freezer, and ulala, your strawberry jam cake is ready to be served. OH YUM😋.
Moist strawberry cake layers are paired with a strawberry cream cheese frosting for the ultimate strawberry cake! Chopping up strawberries and folding into cake batter works, but then you're just eating vanilla cake with chunks of strawberries. Strawberry jam could work, but I prefer to start with real strawberries. So how can we pack real strawberry flavor into cake batter without. This is the cake I made her, along with a mermaid dessert table :) Nice to share my last cake with you all, as I have finished with my business and have returned to teaching.